1. Privacy Statement and Notice
2. What Information We Collect and How We Use It
We will collect Personal Data (including your name, address, telephone number, email, or other non-public information) that You provide to us, for example, when You register for, or interact with other users through the Site or Service. We may also collect Personal Data when You sign up for marketing emails, events, or other opportunities through Crevalle. Personal Data may contain Your name, email, contact information, as well as job titles, or other information You provide to Crevalle.
We may also collect information for billing and transactional purposes, statistics on Your usage of the Site or Our Services (including IP, device, geographic, and other specific information about you) as well as other technical data such as cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technology.
Data that You provide to Us will be made available to other users of the Site and Service, may be shared with other Crevalle Services of which you are not a user, as well as potentially transmitted to third parties as set forth herein. Please do not post any information you do not want revealed to the public or shared across the Crevalle Site, Services, or otherwise.
Here are some examples of how we use your Data:
- To provide, develop, and enhance the Service
- To respond to feedback, requests, and monitor security for the Service
- To provide users with promotional communications, materials, and other third party information
- To enforce Our terms or rights under any agreement between you and Crevalle
- To perform any other action deemed necessary by Crevalle in its provision of the Service, interactions with You, or any other third party
We may also store information locally on Your device, for instance in Your local cache. We may also receive data about You from other companies or third parties. We may add this information to the information We have already collected from You via the Site and Our Services in order to improve the Services We provide to You.
Crevalle may also collect and create Anonymous Data about You, which does not identify any personal information about You and may be disclosed in our sole discretion.
3. Sharing Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With Other Users. We may share information about You, Your interactions with the Service, Content You post, or other similar information with other users of the Site or Our Services.
- With Other Crevalle Services. We may share information about You, Your interactions with the Service, Content You post, or other similar information with other Crevalle Services, including those of which You are not a user.
- With Third Parties. We may share information about You with third parties, whether designated by You, or with other third parties including service provides, business partners, and other organizations as We may choose.
- With Service Providers. We may share Your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site or Our Services, including any provision of goods through our services.
- With Business Partners and Affiliates. We may share Your Personal Data with Our channel partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, join ventures, or any other company, to fulfill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and Our customer’s users with information about Crevalle. Crevalle does not control how a business partner may use Your Personal Data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Data collected in these circumstances.
- For Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes. We may share Your Personal Data when We believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, due to corporate restructuring, change of control, regulation or regulatory action, to protect users, the integrity of the Site or Service, and to defend or exercise Our legal rights. We may also disclose Your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by Crevalle.
- And Generally. We may share information with the general public, such as Your name, username, profile picture, and any Content You post.
4. Email Communication
5. Public Profile
As an essential element of the Service, most of the Personal Data You provide to us when You register or update Your Profile is displayed on Your Profile and intended to be shared with other users. Your photos, posts, and other content You post to the Site are also meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site, Our Services, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads Your postings or what other users may do with the information that You voluntarily post, so it is very important that You do not put any sensitive, confidential, or any other Data you do not wish to be shared in Your posts. Once You have posted information publicly, while You will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site or the Service, You will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others.
6. Log Files
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information about Our user base as a whole, and better tailor the Site and Our Services to Our users’ needs.
7. Cookies and Flash LSOs
You may instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies at any time or set Your browser to prompt you before accepting cookies. Please consult your browser’s settings for further technical information. If You do not accept cookies You may not be able to use all portions or functionality of the site.
We may, or Our third parties may, use “Flash Cookies,” to store Your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by Your browser will not remove Flash Cookies.
8. Pixel Tags
We use “Pixel Tags” in the provision of Our Services to You. Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier that are used to track online movements of web users. Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow Us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that We are sending only messages that are of interest to Our users.
We may use analytics tools to collect information regarding your site or service usage. We use the information We get to improve the Site and Our Services.
10. Information From Social Networking Sites
If You provide information through, or sign in via, a social networking site such as facebook, google, or any other site We support, We may receive information from that site. Any information We receive may be depend on the privacy settings You have with that site so please consult that site’s privacy and data practices. We will not be responsible for any practices of that social networking site. You may de-link your social networking site account from Crevalle through Your Crevalle account, and may also change Your sharing settings through such social networking site.
You may upload or import Your contacts to the Crevalle Site and Service. When You upload these contacts, You agree You have the rights to upload such contacts and share these contacts with Crevalle. Crevalle may indefinitely store this information in Our database. We rely upon You to obtain whatever consents from the relevant third parties that may be required by law to allow Us to access and upload the third parties’ names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information. You or such a third party may contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from Our database.
We may publish any feedback we receive from You, We may identify You by Your first and last name and may also indicate Your home city. We may post any feedback on the Site from time to time. If You make any comments on a blog or forum associated with Crevalle, You should be aware that You have no reasonable expectation of privacy and that any Personal Data You submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send You unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information You choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
13. Retention, Modification, or Deletion of Your Information
We will retain personal information We collect from You for the period allowable by law. You may change any of Your Personal Data in Your Account by editing Your profile within Your Account. You may request deletion of Your Personal Data by Us, and We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor Your request, but please note that We may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case We will comply with Your deletion request only after We have fulfilled such requirements). When We delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in Our archives.
14. Rights of EEA Users (or Similar International Areas)
Information, including information collected in the European Economic Area ("EEA") may be transferred, stored and processed by Us and Our services providers in the United States and other countries whose data protection laws may be different than the laws of Your country. We will protect Your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice wherever it is processed and take appropriate steps to protect the information in accordance with applicable laws. These steps include obligations to both Crevalle and You, which are set forth in Our Data Processing Agreement, which your use of the Service is subject to, and can be reviewed here. If You live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, You may have additional privacy rights available to You under applicable laws. Your rights may include: (1) Right not to provide or withdraw consent at any time (2) Right to access the Personal Data that You provided Us (3) Right to erasure Personal Data that We hold about You (4) Right to object to the processing of Your Personal Data (5) Right to opt out of marketing communications (6) Right to correct any of Your Personal Data.
15. Data Protection Officer
Crevalle has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact Us at: email@example.com
16. Third Party Services
The Site or Our Services may contain links to third party websites and services. When You click on a link to any other website, location, or service You will leave the Site or Our Services and go to another site or service and another entity may collect data from You. We do not control and are not responsible for such third party websites or services. Third party services are for your convenience only, and we do not recommend, screen, review, or have any control over the actions taken by these third parties. Your use of these services is solely Your choice and decision. Please review every third party website or service You visit or use, including those that You interact with through Our services.
17. Your Third Parties
If You decide to invite a third party to create an Account, We will collect Your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses, as well as any other relevant information in order to send e-mail and other communications to the third party. We may maintain this information indefinitely in Our database and may also use this information to help us establish networks of contacts, document relationships, facilitate referrals, and improve Our Services. We may also use this information to show You and other users that You may know each other or have shared contacts. We rely upon You to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow Us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above.
Crevalle is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require You to enter a password to access Your Account information. Please do not disclose Your Account password to unauthorized people. You are solely responsible for all actions or disclosures of Your information or any access to Your Account. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Crevalle uses reasonable efforts to Your Personal Data, Crevalle cannot guarantee its absolute security.
19. A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from individuals who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Crevalle and We learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, We will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If You believe that We might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Changes To this Privacy Statement, Notice, and Policy